WHAT’S HOT NOW

Podcast

© 2023-2025 MAMAONTOP CELEBRITY GIST/ UMEH UKAMAKA AUGUSTA. All Rights Reserved.. Theme images by konradlew. Powered by Blogger.
👉 Mamaontop Celebrity Gist – Latest Nollywood & Viral News

👉 Get the latest Nollywood news, celebrity drama, trending gist in Nigeria, and viral entertainment updates daily.

Wikipedia

Search results

Page boby

Jarvis Threatens to Sue Husband Peller Over Alleged Second-Wife Plan

Jarvis Threatens to Sue Husband Peller Over Alleged Second-Wife Plan Jarvis and her husband, Peller, have reportedly spa...

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Mamaontop3TV Celebrity Gist

Search This Blog

Social bars

f X T I

Motivational Blog

This is just the beginning. I’m now an active blogger, content creator, writer, online businesswoman, and gospel artist. In all things, I work for God, I seek humanity, and I’m chasing purpose. Welcome to Mama On Top 3TV — where greatness is unfolding!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Labels

Translate

Share bar

Popads

Recent News

3/recent/post-list
👉 Mamaontop Celebrity Gist – Latest Nollywood & Viral News

Header Ads Widget

Translate

Popular Posts

» »Unlabelled » 7 Inspiring Bible Verses to Keep You Going When Life Feels Hard




> Life can be tough, but God’s word gives us strength. Here are 7 verses to lift your spirit:

1. Jeremiah 29:11 – “I know the plans I have for you…”


2. Isaiah 41:10 – “Do not fear, for I am with you…”


3. Romans 8:28 – “All things work together for good…”


4. Philippians 4:13 – “I can do all things…”


5. Psalm 23:1 – “The Lord is my shepherd…”


6. Matthew 11:28 – “Come to me all who are weary…”


7. Proverbs 3:5–6 – “Trust in the Lord with all your heart…”



Post these in your room or journal them. God is with you 🙏

«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply