WHAT’S HOT NOW

Podcast

© 2023-2025 MAMAONTOP CELEBRITY GIST/ UMEH UKAMAKA AUGUSTA. All Rights Reserved.. Theme images by konradlew. Powered by Blogger.
👉 Mamaontop Celebrity Gist – Latest Nollywood & Viral News

👉 Get the latest Nollywood news, celebrity drama, trending gist in Nigeria, and viral entertainment updates daily.

Wikipedia

Search results

Page boby

Jarvis Threatens to Sue Husband Peller Over Alleged Second-Wife Plan

Jarvis Threatens to Sue Husband Peller Over Alleged Second-Wife Plan Jarvis and her husband, Peller, have reportedly spa...

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Mamaontop3TV Celebrity Gist

Search This Blog

Social bars

f X T I

Motivational Blog

This is just the beginning. I’m now an active blogger, content creator, writer, online businesswoman, and gospel artist. In all things, I work for God, I seek humanity, and I’m chasing purpose. Welcome to Mama On Top 3TV — where greatness is unfolding!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Labels

Translate

Share bar

Popads

Recent News

3/recent/post-list
👉 Mamaontop Celebrity Gist – Latest Nollywood & Viral News

Header Ads Widget

Translate

Popular Posts

» » Follow me in all my social media

✨ Real talk. Bold faith. Trending gist. Pure truth.
I’m Umeh Ukamaka Augusta Oruche, and I’m building a family — not just followers.

I speak from the heart: about marriage, emotional healing, faith, purpose, and the things we face but don’t always say out loud.

🔹 Join me on every platform:
📘 Facebook: facebook.com/share/1AyXGzdXfP
📱 TikTok: tiktok.com/@mamaontop3
🎥 YouTube: youtube.com/@mamaontop206

🎯 Let’s heal. Let’s grow. Let’s speak truth together.
Drop a comment, follow, subscribe — and don’t forget: You’re not alone. 🙏

#MamaOnTop #UmehUkamakaAugusta #umehukamakaaugustaoruche  #FaithTalk #RealLifeMatters #nigeriacontentcreator

«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply