WHAT’S HOT NOW

Podcast

© 2023-2025 MAMAONTOP CELEBRITY GIST/ UMEH UKAMAKA AUGUSTA. All Rights Reserved.. Theme images by konradlew. Powered by Blogger.
👉 Mamaontop Celebrity Gist – Latest Nollywood & Viral News

👉 Get the latest Nollywood news, celebrity drama, trending gist in Nigeria, and viral entertainment updates daily.

Wikipedia

Search results

Page boby

Jarvis Threatens to Sue Husband Peller Over Alleged Second-Wife Plan

Jarvis Threatens to Sue Husband Peller Over Alleged Second-Wife Plan Jarvis and her husband, Peller, have reportedly spa...

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Mamaontop3TV Celebrity Gist

Search This Blog

Social bars

f X T I

Motivational Blog

This is just the beginning. I’m now an active blogger, content creator, writer, online businesswoman, and gospel artist. In all things, I work for God, I seek humanity, and I’m chasing purpose. Welcome to Mama On Top 3TV — where greatness is unfolding!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Labels

Translate

Share bar

Popads

Recent News

3/recent/post-list
👉 Mamaontop Celebrity Gist – Latest Nollywood & Viral News

Header Ads Widget

Translate

Popular Posts

» »Unlabelled » Michelle Obama Breaks Silence on Divorce Rumors — “Barack and I Are Fine”

In a recent appearance on a podcast with her brother Craig Robinson, former U.S. First Lady Michelle Obama finally addressed the long-circulating rumors about her marriage to Barack Obama.

Laughing alongside her husband, Barack joked:

> “She took me back! It was touch and go for a while.”

Michelle, however, was more direct:

> “If I were having problems with my husband, everybody would know.”

She explained that her absence from a few public events recently had nothing to do with any crisis in her marriage — she’s just taking time to make decisions for herself, now that she’s in a new season of life.

This moment has quickly gone viral, as the Obamas continue to inspire with their humor, transparency, and strong partnership.

> đź’¬ What do you think of Michelle’s statement? Let us know in the comments.

«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply