WHAT’S HOT NOW

Podcast

© 2023-2025 MAMAONTOP CELEBRITY GIST/ UMEH UKAMAKA AUGUSTA. All Rights Reserved.. Theme images by konradlew. Powered by Blogger.
👉 Mamaontop Celebrity Gist – Latest Nollywood & Viral News

👉 Get the latest Nollywood news, celebrity drama, trending gist in Nigeria, and viral entertainment updates daily.

Wikipedia

Search results

Page boby

Jarvis Threatens to Sue Husband Peller Over Alleged Second-Wife Plan

Jarvis Threatens to Sue Husband Peller Over Alleged Second-Wife Plan Jarvis and her husband, Peller, have reportedly spa...

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Mamaontop3TV Celebrity Gist

Search This Blog

Social bars

f X T I

Motivational Blog

This is just the beginning. I’m now an active blogger, content creator, writer, online businesswoman, and gospel artist. In all things, I work for God, I seek humanity, and I’m chasing purpose. Welcome to Mama On Top 3TV — where greatness is unfolding!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Labels

Translate

Share bar

Popads

Recent News

3/recent/post-list
👉 Mamaontop Celebrity Gist – Latest Nollywood & Viral News

Header Ads Widget

Translate

Popular Posts

» »Unlabelled »

🔥 Star striker Erling Haaland and his girlfriend Isabel Johansen lit up the Dolce & Gabbana fashion show in Rome!

Isabel rocked a bold see-through glittery outfit, turning heads as they arrived hand-in-hand.
The fashion moment has fans calling her “a style queen.”

They’ve been together since their teenage days in Norway — and just recently became parents.

📸 Their caption said it all:

> “Dolce nights in Rome.”

What do you think about her look? Hot or too daring? 👗💬

#akachulu #oruchefamily #umehukamakaaugusta #umehukamakaaugustaoruche 

Umeh Ukamaka Augusta

«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply